At EPIKΥKLOS we strongly believe that what makes a city beautiful is not only the buildings and public spaces, but also the people, the interaction, the arts, the culture and the promotion & development of culture. Actions that promote the arts and culture are our priority and we support them in every way.
● Benaki Museum, “Room18” exhibition, 2016
● Technopolis Gazi, “GR 80’s” exhibition, 2017
● Benaki Museum, “ADFF Athens” exhibition, 2018
● Benaki Museum, “Cook8” exhibition, 2018
● Numismatic Museum, “Thermopylae, Sculptural Creations of Aristomenes Katsoulas” exhibition, 2020
● Benaki Museum, Greek Architecture Awards 2020 & 2021
● National Museum of Contemporary Art (EMST), “SYMBOLS & ICONIC RUINS” exhibition, 2021
● DOMa Awards, 2021-22
● Benaki Museum, DOMa Lectures, Mateus, Herreros, Barozzi, 2021-2022
● SNFCC, Athens 200 years 200 buildings – the Exhibition, 2021
● Benaki Museum, Massimiliano Fuksas lecture, 2022
● Onassis Stegi, ESO 2022
● Benaki Museum, Three-Day Interdisciplinary Conference CITYLAB 2022, with the topic “SLEEP”
● El Centro, Cultura en espanol, 2020
● Athenian Museum in Plaka 2021
● European Center For Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies 2022
• Open House Athens
● Metropolitan College of Athens, Architecture Foundation Course
● DOMa Kids, architecture workshops for children, 2022-2023
EPIKYKLOS is an up-and-coming and very dynamic engineering company that is evolving rapidly thanks to Iosif Arabatzis’ leadership and his exceptional team. It was our pleasure to have them by our side as the strategic partner who realized the designs for A&M Architects’ office in the first ADFF Athens. Without EPIKYKLOS, it would have not been possible to achieve such great results. We thank them for that.
The demanding constructions of Room18 and Cook8 were completed with exceptional thoroughness and punctuality. A healthy collaboration that, thanks to its positive spirit and love for creation, eventually became a true friendship
September 9th, 2018. A particularly important day for ‘Iliachtida-Nea Smyrni’. ‘Iliachtida’ has relocated its guesthouse into a new, beautiful space!!!
A hopeful day for us, because our exceptional friend and CEO of EPIKYKLOS, Mr. Iosif Arabatzis, contributed greatly in the creation of this great new guesthouse, free of charge!!!
And that’s how today, a functional modern guesthouse can host many sick children in need and their parents from rural areas — all thanks to our special friend Iosif Arabatzis!!!
Theodora (Dora) Kasimeri